Re: csp/pkcs11 container name management

From: Dejan (dejan.gambin_at_pula.hr)
Date: 10/10/05

Date: 9 Oct 2005 23:13:44 -0700

Thank you both on your help. I would very like if some other csp
developers (especially csp11 ones) participate in this discussion.
Thanks again

regards, dejan
lelteto wrote:
> Than you can create your own CKO_DATA object and list all other objects
> (private key, pulic key, cert) by referencing their attributes (by which you
> can find them). Basically you create a combined LIST (as the data value) of
> - your container name
> - reference to your private key (attributes for C_FindObjectsInit)
> - reference to your public key
> - reference to your cert.
>
> Laszlo Elteto
> SafeNet, Inc.
>
> "Jakub Gwozdz" wrote:
>
> > Dnia Thu, 6 Oct 2005 09:13:02 -0700, lelteto napisal(a):
> >
> > > Since CKA_ID and CKA_LABEL is frequently used for other purposes (eg. CKA_ID
> > > is traditionally the hash of the modulus) it's better to use VENDOR_DEFINED
> > > CKA values (ie. >= 0x80000000) eg #define CKA_CONTAINER_NAME 0x80001110. Than
> > > you can store the container name to EACH Cryptoki object you plan to keep in
> > > that container. To distinguish between AT_SIGNATURE and AT_KEYEXCHANGE
> > > keypairs you can also add another vendor-defined attribute.
> >
> > But CKA_VENDOR_DEFINED is VENDOR defined, not USER defined, so if you
> > aren't also pkcs11.dll developer, It will be no use to you.
> >
> > --
> > Jakub Gwózdz
> > gwozdziu@rpg.pl

Relevant Pages

  • Re: rendering owc charts in asp.net page
    ... > Best regards ... >> you are using visual studio, it automatically finds and uses the Office ... >> PIA when it detects a reference to an unmanaged assembly. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.developer.web.components)
  • Re: Start Up - Aftermath of virus removal
    ... What's the location of the one reference to crss.exe? ... Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User ... >> Regards, ... >> Russell wrote: ...
  • Re: How to use session values in .CSS file?
    ... Generating a stylesheet once, or on changes, for the user and then ... html and reference to it as if it were a ordinary css-file. ... >Thanks & regards, ... > You can define custom names in the Header section with Literal Controls ...
  • Re: Genes and the Mind
    ... Could you provide the reference for "the article in question"? ... I don't have a shitty attitude, ... give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, ...
    (uk.philosophy.humanism)
  • Re: Error while writing to the registry... OpenSubKey / SetValue
    ... You need to create the key "ConverseDBMS" before you can reference it. ... Regards ... >> IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam) ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)