RE: AcquireCredentialsHandle returns with SEC_E_INTERNAL_ERROR

From: Rhett Gong [MSFT] (
Date: 09/28/05

Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 09:32:45 GMT

If SEC_E_INTERNAL_ERROR returns over schanel, it means an error occurred that did not map to an SSPI error code. With the information you posted here, I can't tell
anything more. So that I can better understand your problem, could you describe your whole scenario and in what stage you get this error? In addition, what is your system
version and could you post a simple repro code so that I can reproduce the prolem here and dig into it to see what happens?

Thanks for your patience,

Rhett Gong [MSFT]
Microsoft Online Partner Support
Get Secure! -