Re: Password Filter implementation

From: Jon LaBarge (jonlabarge_at_comcast.net)
Date: 09/21/05

    Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 15:36:53 -0700

    Will,
        On another forum, I was instructed that if I was not fluent in C++, I
    should not even try to do this passfilt implementation. We have a C++ guru
    starting here next week so I will pick his brain when he gets in. Thanks
    anyways!

    Jon

    "William DePalo [MVP VC++]" <willd.no.spam@mvps.org> wrote in message
    > "Jon LaBarge" <jonlabarge@comcast.net> wrote in message
    >> Well, I got the SDK and now there is no Samples directory anywhere. I did
    >> a custom install and made sure to include everything in the install, but
    >> no luck....
    >
    > Well, I wish I knew what to tell you. There should be something over 75MB
    > of disk space taken up by the samples.
    >
    > Just out of curiosity, what are the folders under the root of the SDK?
    >
    > Finally, you might want to post again in
    >
    > microsoft.public.platformsdk.sdk_install
    >
    > to see if anyone there has a better idea.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Will

    • Re: Password Filter implementation
      ... "Jon LaBarge" wrote in message ... I got the SDK and now there is no Samples directory anywhere. ... > a custom install and made sure to include everything in the install, ... what are the folders under the root of the SDK? ...
      (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
    • Re: Password Filter implementation
      ... I got the SDK and now there is no Samples directory anywhere. ... custom install and made sure to include everything in the install, ...
      (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
    • Re: Virtual Keyboards - building / controlling
      ... There are samples of them in the PPC2003 SDK from ... If you search for "sip" in the Samples directory, ... Paul T. ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded.vc)
    • RE: problems with hebrew shortcuts in setup project
      ... As for the SDK download linked in the kb article, it also targets windows ... develop applications that run on Windows. ... A new custom install allows you to select components you wish ...
      (microsoft.public.vsnet.ide)
    • Re: Add Entry to Contact Context Menu
      ... Look in the Samples directory that came ... with the Pocket PC 2003/WM5 SDK and you'll find something for ... IContextMenu which gives you a basic project to work from. ...
      (microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer)