How can I do OAEP Padding using CryptoAPI?

jipark_at_empal.com
Date: 08/05/05

    Date: 4 Aug 2005 22:28:29 -0700

    Dear Members.

    RSA support the OAEP Padding to prevent replay attack. (??)
    I heard that we can encrypt/decrypt data using MS CryptoAPI.
    and CAPI also support OAEP Padding.

    But I didn't find out how can I do OAEP padding using CAPI.

    My Crypto Processor decrypt data which is encrypted using OAEP Padding
    and RSA public key. But I encrypt without OAEP Padding. so my crypto
    processor complain about this. I want to solve this problem.
    I already know how to encrypt data using RSA public key using
    CryptoAPI. But The method of doing OAEP padding didn't find out in
    CAPI.

    Although I searched on msdn and newsgroup, most of people talk about
    this issue on .NET environment instead of platform SDK (CryptoAPI).
    But, I neeed to implement RAS Encryption with OAEP Padding on Platform
    SDK (CryptoAPI) with Visual C++ 6.0.

    If you know about this issue. please tell me.

    Best Regards.

    • RE: How can I do OAEP Padding using CryptoAPI?
      ... > RSA support the OAEP Padding to prevent replay attack. ... > I heard that we can encrypt/decrypt data using MS CryptoAPI. ... But I encrypt without OAEP Padding. ...
      (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
    • Re: Compatibility between .NET and CryptoAPI RC2 Encryption
      ... >> C++ using the CryptoAPI functions and C# using .NET. ... >> public string EncryptString( ... >> // Prepare to encrypt the data. ... >> DWORD dwSourceLen = strlen; ...
      (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)
    • Re: CryptoAPI, System.Security.Cryptography Interoperability
      ... CryptoAPI implementation is expecting little endian, ... you don't need to encrypt IV - there is no use encrypting it, ... If sending sesnsitive data from the client to the server, ... Client sends data to server. ...
      (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)
    • Re: Diffie Hellman to generate Symmetric key
      ... > my projects to generate a session key. ... > by AES to encrypt the messages. ... > key to get the appropriate AES key size. ... I looked into how to interoperate Perl with CryptoAPI. ...
      (sci.crypt)
    • Re: Encryting and Decrypting between .Net and c++ 6.0
      ... > I'm trying to find a way to encrypt data from my client ... Sounds like you could use Microsoft CryptoAPI for this purpose. ... going to use between the client and the server. ...