Re: Current user's security identifier

From: Frank (JazzedApps_at_online.nospam)
Date: 07/26/05

Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 08:26:32 -0500

Joe Richards [MVP] wrote:
> Look at GetTokenInformation, specifically you will want TokenUser.
>
> --
> Joe Richards Microsoft MVP Windows Server Directory Services
> www.joeware.net
>

> Frank wrote:
>
>> How can I find the current user's security identifier (using C++)? Is
>> this in the registry somewhere?
>>
>> I am looking for a string similar to "S-1-5-21-####...".
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Frank
Thank you. That is what I needed.

Frank

Relevant Pages

  • Re: LDAP Query
    ... Joe Richards Microsoft MVP Windows Server Directory Services ... > return the members attribute. ... > Joe Richards Microsoft MVP Windows Server Directory Services ...
  • Re: ADAM Contact database
    ... Joe Richards Microsoft MVP Windows Server Directory Services ... > Joe Richards Microsoft MVP Windows Server Directory Services ...
  • Re: LDAP: is an account disabled ?
    ... Joe Richards Microsoft MVP Windows Server Directory Services ... >> Joe Richards Microsoft MVP Windows Server Directory Services ... >> Pierre Bru wrote: ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Customized Password change Notification Mechnism
    ... Your GINA wouldn't be overwritten but you may have to ... Joe Richards Microsoft MVP Windows Server Directory Services ... > Joe Richards Microsoft MVP Windows Server Directory Services ...
  • Re: Current users security identifier
    ... Joe Richards Microsoft MVP Windows Server Directory Services ... Frank wrote: ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)