Re: CryptUnprotectData in DPAPI returning 0x8009000b - undocumented

From: Rhett Gong [MSFT] (v-raygon_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 07/12/05

Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 05:32:08 GMT

Hi Roy,
Unfortunately, I don't have access to the source code, so it is a bit
difficult for me to determine what it actually did internally. I saw you
had created a supported incident to our Product group. , I suggest you
follow up them for further information.
In addition, if you feel there is anything I can assist, please feel free
to let me know.

Thanks,
Rhett Gong [MSFT]
Microsoft Online Partner Support
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=/servicedesks/msdn/nospam.asp
&SD=msdn

  • RE: Resize/Scale/Anchor problems
    ... Microsoft Online Partner Support ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ...
  • RE: TreeNode bounds are 0,0,0,0
    ... Microsoft Online Partner Support ... Get Secure! ... This posting is provided "as is" with no warranties and confers no rights. ...
  • RE: zero knowledge
    ... Microsoft Online Partner Support ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
  • RE: Unit test for SSIS
    ... Microsoft Online Partner Support ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.dts)
  • Re: Visual Inheritance