Dialog in Gina

From: Nick (Nick_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 05/18/05

Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 17:38:01 -0700

Hi there,

Within Gina code, if you want to create dialogs you will need to use the
functions provided by winlogon, such as WlxDialogBox. The dialogs created by
these functions are disruptible by winlogon.

According to MSDN, "Winlogon sends messages to the GINA while dialog boxes
are displayed. These messages are all encapsulated in the WLX_WM_SAS message."

My questions are

1) I have never seem this message in my dialog box when there is a timeout.
What I have done wrong?

2) How does winlogon destroy dialogs when it needs to? I assume before the
dialog is destroyed, the dialog procedure is supposed to receive a WLX_WM_SAS
message. Am I right?

Thanks

Nick