Re: CryptUIDlgViewContext() ignoring revocation status

From: Jean-Marc Desperrier (jmdesp_at_alussinan.org)
Date: 05/13/05

    Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 16:48:32 +0200

    David Cross [MS] wrote:
    > I think you should use CryptUIDlgViewCertificate instead as you can include
    > a pointer to the struct that contains the type of information that you want
    > to display.

    And it's available from Windows 2000 upward. Good to know !

    • Re: Another spinoza challenge
      ... You should test against the int type's limits: ... typedef struct complex ... a pointer to an integer ... A macro is preferable because it is replaced by inline code, ...
      (comp.lang.c)
    • Re: Yet another binary search tree library
      ... type is 'struct my_struct) containing the member 'my_node' pointed ... The pointer conversions ... and less assuming reading ...
      (comp.lang.c)
    • Re: how to store list of varying types
      ... represent that with those in the struct definitions? ... pointer null, and the second one the CString object. ... then have to finish constructing the packet by copying the two data objects ... start with an upper-case letter (so, I would use DataElement ...
      (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
    • Re: N1298 - try/finally for C
      ... Do you mean that "struct throwInfo" should be optional? ... that exception handling would be supported only on implementations ... If the standard mandates an integer as throw argument, ... should be an integer wide enough to encode a pointer if necessary. ...
      (comp.std.c)
    • Re: Memory Structure Pointer Problems
      ... typedef struct sta { ... char* name; ... int num_cmpnds; ... A pointer to a struct cmp is almost ...
      (comp.lang.c)