Re: possibly capicom bug?

From: LY (LY_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 04/23/05

    Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 21:17:01 -0700

    Sorry, I forgot to register capicom.dll first. Now the DOS window showing
    that "
    Unknown error 0x80880301Press any key to continue" and the certificate
    wondow is displayed.

    Thanks....

    • sygate firewall and certificate path
      ... I see an unknown error when checking the certificate. ... On checking the certification path, ... the latest, sygate technologies ing. ...
      (comp.security.firewalls)
    • Re: sygate firewall and certificate path
      ... > i Have downloaded sygate's personal firewall. ... > I see an unknown error when checking the certificate. ... I have used Sygate for almost three years. ...
      (comp.security.firewalls)