Re: RSASSA-PSS in CryptoAPI?

From: Russell (russellkamali_at_gmail.com)
Date: 04/15/05

    Date: 15 Apr 2005 09:10:01 -0700

    Hi Laszlo,

    Thank you for your reply. Currently this is the only algorithm my
    program needs to support, but it may also need to support
    RSASSA-PKCS1_v15 in the future (not important right now). Would you
    mind elaborating on how I would go about using low-level RSA functions,
    and maybe what kinds of things I would need to check to verify the
    signature myself? If it is not a hell of a lot of work, I would rather
    do this than use a 3rd party library just for this one signature
    algorithm...

    Thanks,

    Russell Kamali

    • Re: AES with SslStream
      ... I can't remember which version of Windows is supposed to get that support, ... my understanding is that the AES types are still ... Aes The Advanced Encryption Standard algorithm. ...
      (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)
    • Re: Using WCF Services from 2.0 programs
      ... But the signature is not at all the same. ... BTW, since .NET 2.0 client proxy is webservice client proxy, you need to ... make sure the server-side WCF service use a webservice compatible ... Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead ...
    • US-NJ-Imaging Physicist
      ... data and image processing in an ISO 13485 environment with strict ... support transition to real-time C-code.· ... Prepare software and algorithm documentation as needed.· ... the FDA's Quality System Regulation and the company's ISO ...
      (sci.physics)
    • RE: Password encryption
      ... For password encryption, could you let me know more about your application ... Because we usually don't need to use symmetric algorithm to ... Microsoft Online Community Support ...
      (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework)
    • New algorithm for short signatures
      ... This post demonstrates an algorithm for producing n bit digital ... produces 2n bit digital signatures with n/2 bit security bound.) ... The output of this signature generation function is also ...
      (sci.crypt)