Re: Office update backup folder?

From: Aaron Margosis [MS] (aaron.margosis.ms_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 04/13/05

Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 21:24:46 -0400

On my system, the Office 2003 bits are in C:\MSOCache. Probably the biggest
downside of deleting this folder is that whenever you install any Office
2003 patch/update/service-pack, you'll need to insert Office installation
media. The next downside is needing to insert installation media when you
want to enable functionality not yet fully installed.

Have you run the disk cleanup tool yet? It does a pretty good job of
ferreting out unneeded temp files, etc. It's in All Programs \ Accessories
\ System Tools.

HTH

-- Aaron