Article (in german): why file sync is done when loggin off

From: Wolfgang R. (
Date: 04/11/05

Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 05:03:02 -0700

Can you help me finding an article (in german prefered) which describes the
following behaviour of office:
I created excel and word-files, saved local on my desktop and on a network
share. Since a few days, whenever I logg out of my computer, a file sync is
done. Adminstrator told me I have done something "wrong" - but I have neither
insalled any software nor did any windows updates or anything else. Is there
an article who describes the file snyc of office (or windows) - when and why
it is done?

Please help me, thank you!

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Odd Drop Down Box Behavior
    ... There were a couple of Windows Updates on November 10th, ... Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP ... bled through to other spreadsheets in the exact same cell reference that the ... drop down box is linked to, replacing what may be in that cell. ...
  • Re: Slow Excel Help please?
    ... iTunes help ... Wcescomm. ... Recently I have notice a workbook in excel takes MUCH longer to open now, ... My PC is up to date with Windows updates, and wonder if an update may have ...
  • Re: komische Probleme beim speichern von shared files
    ... Das Problem tritt erst seit den letzten Windows Updates diesen ... Excel ยด97? ... Das Problem scheint bekannt zu sein und AFAIK bislang nur ...
  • Re: copy to / paste from clipboard
    ... Some people have reported they successfully pasted from Excel to ... Microsoft Access MVP ... after recent windows updates? ... that has broke the copy to clipboard in excel. ...