OPpenSSL and CryptAPI for Microsoft

From: lukaha (lukaha_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 04/11/05

    Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 02:41:03 -0700

    I want to implement EAP-TLS by OPenSSL in Windows environemnt.
    OpenSSL API use these two function (SSL_CTX_use_certificate ,
    SSL_CTX_use_PrivateKey) to set Certificate and private key.
    I can get Certificate from CERT_CONTEXT.pbCertEncoded, but I don't known how
    to get private key to correspond to SSL_CTX_use_PrivateKey function.
    Do any one known how to use CrptoAPI to get PrivateKey and transfer format
    to OPenSSL private key format ?
    I also export certificate to PKCS12 format by IE and try to get user
    certificate, certificate chain and private key by calling OpenSSL
    API(PKCS12_parse). But I am failed. Any one had sucess to use this function ?
    Thanks