Privilege required for FlushIpNetTable

From: Johan Nilsson (johan.nilsson_at_newsgroups.nospam)
Date: 04/08/05

    Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 08:13:46 +0200

    I'll make this question brief, as I've already asked the question in another
    newsgroup (please see thread with the same subject in
    win32.programmer.networks for details):

    Is there any privilege that can be granted to a "normal" user to enable
    him/her to clear the ARP tables? I'm aware of a LogonUser-based solution,
    but I'd prefer not forcing the user to authenticate as an admin.

    I'm currently trying to use FlushIpNetTable from the IP helpers API
    (iphlpapi).

    Thanks,

    Johan Nilsson