Retrieve a list of logged-in users

From: Grant Robinson (grantsky4u_at_community.nospam)
Date: 03/15/05

Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 18:31:00 -0700

I believe this is the correct newsgroup for this type of question, but if it
should be asked elsewhere, please let me know.

I am attempting to retrieve a list of users who are logged in. For
starters, I would like a list of people logged in at the console (including
Fast User Switching people) and, if it's not too much more code, also those
who are logged in under terminal services. I have been unable to find any
sort of real documentation on how to do this. Could someone please point me
in the right direction (via documentation, a how-to, or sample code)? Even
a list of API calls to play around with would be helpful at this point.

Thanks in advance,

Grant Robinson
grantsky4u@community.nospam