Re: advapi32.dll patch for W2K3

From: David Cross [MS] (dcross_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 02/09/05

Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 05:26:50 -0800

Startting with Windows 2000 SP3, the only supported mechanism from Microsoft
to use an unsigned CSP is to attach a kernel debugger.

--
David B. Cross [MS]
Top Whitepapers:
"Miroslav Havram" <havramm_no_spam@softhome.net> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> There are a patches for advapi32.dll for almost all versions of Windows to
> enable testing and debugging of custom CSP. Is there available any patch
> for advapi32.dll for Windows 2003 Server to enable same?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: MSINFO32.exe will not open.
    ... At the command prompt, type net start helpsvc, and then press ENTER. ... Windows Server 2003: ... language versions of Windows Server 2003, such as the Japanese version of ... If the issue persists, please do clean boot on the SBS to narrow ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Stop Error 0x0000008E after logging on locally
    ... > "STOP 0x0000008E" Error Message Occurs When You Upgrade to Windows Server ... > 840216 Stop 0x0000008e error occurs on a server that is running Microsoft ... try a clean boot of the server and see if the issue persists. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: In-place upgrade from NT to 2003, member server question
    ... I'm aware of the NT4Emulator key, but this is not the answer that I'm ... You say that "based on your experience, you needen't reboot the win2k member ... > use Windows Server 2003 interim Functional Level. ... > sufficient Windows 2k3 domain controllers, ...
  • Re: Installed 2 new hard drives now file copy is very slow
    ... tasks like open a Windows Explorer window and have to wait forever ... You seem to have Windows Server 2003 installed, ... Event Type: Error ... Event Source: Application Error ...
  • Re: SBS2003 SP2 wizards not working
    ... Best practices and known issues when you install Windows Server 2003 Service ... This is a 'critical' class update targeted at all SBS ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)