advapi32.dll patch for W2K3

From: Miroslav Havram (havramm_no_spam_at_softhome.net)
Date: 02/09/05

Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 13:15:56 +0100

Hi,

There are a patches for advapi32.dll for almost all versions of Windows to
enable testing and debugging of custom CSP. Is there available any patch for
advapi32.dll for Windows 2003 Server to enable same?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Virus in microsoft Patch
    ... "Windows must restart because the Remote Procedure Call ... your system and install the patch mentioned above. ... You can also configure Automatic Updates to automatically ...
  • Re: Is running a patch that changes something in Windows XP permis
    ... again for a Microsoft MVP: I have been trying to understand what the ... Windows XP versions before SP2 the system was recognised as SP2 RC1. ... > some things to quote here that tell us that the patch probably does not ... > change the value of TcpNumConnections in the registry and that there isn't ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Daylight Savings Time 2007 and Windows 2000 Server...
    ... Joe Richards Microsoft MVP Windows Server Directory Services ... support older versions of their software as well as Microsoft. ... patch for this problem but to also thoroughly test it and develop the ...
  • Re: CONFIG_VFAT_FS_DUALNAMES regressions
    ... The patch only changes the values stored for new files created by ... A filesystem is intact when all of its metadata is intact. ... in a virtual machine I connected it to the windows update service to ... see if there had been updates to the old install images I had, ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: Learning process
    ... a million users on Windows would be ... Most of the patches are fixes for problems in security and a lot of ... pile of games or the SQL blaster which required 2 patchs - patch 1, ... holes *aren't* patched almost immediately. ...
    (alt.comp.lang.learn.c-cpp)