HELP REQ: ginastub from PSDK doesn't work with W2k3TS

From: Angelo F. (F._at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 01/25/05

    Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 15:05:04 -0800

    Hi,
    I've downloaded ginastub (1.3) from PSDK. I've added following the
    functions for Terminal service:
    WLXGETCONSOLESWITCHCREDENTIALS
    WLXDISCONNECTNOTIFY
    WLXRECONNECTNOTIFY
    filled the same way as other functions, to make a simple stub.
    I also changed
    #define GINASTUB_VERSION (WLX_VERSION_1_3)
    in
    #define GINASTUB_VERSION (WLX_VERSION_1_4)
    On local workstation is everything OK! But all KO when i try to
    connect remotely: I can only read the famous message:"You cannot
    initiate a Remote Desktop Connection because the Windows Logon
    Software on the remote computer has been replaced by incompatible
    software ginastub.dll
    To correct this problem, please have the administrator of the remote
    computer contact the program vendor for a version that is compatible
    with Windows."
    Denugging the ginastub, I noticed that only WlxNegotiate is called: this
    function returns true and values are: (in) dwWinlogonVersion = 65540 - (out)
    *pdwDllVersion = 65540.
    So, who can help me, also sending me a source code working fine?
    Many many thanks to anyone will help me.

    P.S. I have Windows 2003 Enterprise Edition build 3790