Re: Relocating certificate store for IE to USB token

From: Winston (wyt168_at_newsgroup.nospam)
Date: 01/21/05

Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 10:28:29 -0800

OK, I will re-post my question to security_admin group. But I thought my
question is suitable for discussion in this newsgroup since it deals with
CSP implementation.
So what is exactly the scope of this newsgroup?
Winston

"Rhett Gong [MSFT]" <v-raygon@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi
> If I understand your problem correctly you would like to know how to
> configure IE to store the certificate in your USB token.This is beyond the
> scope of the microsoft.public.platformsdk.security and would be best
> handle by the microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin group. For a
> quicker response you may want to try reposting the question in the
> microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin, also for future reference you
> may want to try posting questions of this nature to the
> microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin to avoid any delays in getting a
> response. Unfortunately the microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin is
> not part of the managed newsgroup list that we guarantee a 2 business day
> response, so the response from the community could take a little bit
> longer. For a list MSDN Managed newsgroups please visit the following
> link;
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/newsgroups/managed/
>

> Thanks,
> Rhett Gong [MSFT]
> Microsoft Online Partner Support
>
> This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights.

Relevant Pages

  • RE: mail relay problems setting up
    ... response as follows:- ... Open the properties page of the Default SMTP Virtual Server in Exchange ... > This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ... you may want to contact Microsoft CSS directly. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: "Support"
    ... world (see Service Pack 3 Installation Problems in the newsgroup). ... "helpful" response I got was to send a service report to Microsoft. ... symptoms to Microsoft one would wonder about whether it ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: The Modernization of Emacs: terminology buffer and keybinding
    ... there instead of in the newsgroup that I am reading. ... then later come back to see if there's been any response to ... He's the one that started this thread and included cljp in the ... I just got a spontaneous popup saying "The Windows scripting host is ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: Need help to find most popular records in 2 related Tables
    ... and the date/time of the original post. ... > so much with email and newsgroup communications that change every hour. ... > response to one of my own (except when I totally lose track due to a HD ... So, normally, just posting again in here will be ...
    (microsoft.public.access.queries)
  • Re: abbreviations
    ... >> use google to search this newsgroup for acronyms used here. ... They have to wait for a response - and when they get it, ... It's selfish to expect everyone to bend over backwards to answer YOUR ... All you have to do is bookmark it. ...
    (rec.crafts.woodturning)