Re: PFX file

From: David Cross [MS] (dcross_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 01/20/05

Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 05:30:53 -0800

Just use the PFXExportCertStore function and pass in the password string.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/seccrypto/security/pfxexportcertstore.asp

--
David B. Cross [MS]
Top Whitepapers:
"Param" <Param@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I have a pfx file . I have imported it to a memory store.Its is not having
> any password. I used PFXImportCertStore function.
>
> Now I want the same certificate to be exported to a pfx file with a
> password?
> How it can be done?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: What to do with certificates when profile is deleted/recreated?
    ... Best Practices for implementing Windows Server 2003 PKI: ... Troubleshooting Certificate Status and Revocation whitepaper: ... Windows Server 2003 web enrollment and troubleshooting guide: ... roaming user profiles ...
  • Re: Auto-Enrollment of Certificates
    ... Best Practices for implementing Windows Server 2003 PKI: ... Troubleshooting Certificate Status and Revocation whitepaper: ... Windows Server 2003 web enrollment and troubleshooting guide: ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
  • Re: Can we add a new Cryptographic Service Provider to the registr
    ... David B. Cross ... Best Practices for implementing Windows Server 2003 PKI: ... Troubleshooting Certificate Status and Revocation whitepaper: ... Windows Server 2003 web enrollment and troubleshooting guide: ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
  • Re: Isolation of the Root CA
    ... Windows Server 2003 web enrollment and troubleshooting guide: ... Best Practices for implementing Windows Server 2003 PKI: ... Troubleshooting Certificate Status and Revocation whitepaper: ... >>> standalone root CA and use it to issue a certificate for an Enterprise ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Windows Security vs. Application Security
    ... are you calling LoadUserProfile after impersonating the user? ... Best Practices for implementing Windows Server 2003 PKI: ... Windows Server 2003 web enrollment and troubleshooting guide: ... > The problem is that the security context of the application is the same as ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)