PFX file

From: Param (Param_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 01/19/05

Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 05:57:03 -0800

Hi,
I have a pfx file . I have imported it to a memory store.Its is not having
any password. I used PFXImportCertStore function.

Now I want the same certificate to be exported to a pfx file with a password?
How it can be done?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Odd certificate issue with Companyweb
    ... Based on my research, CEICW does not support .pfx file, so let's manually ... In the Certificate snap-in window, ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: EFS experiment - need help
    ... They are the same cert. ... You should never import the PFX file unless you want to do ... You do not import the cer file to create the recovery policy. ... > Rclick, Open Encryption File System certificate, thumbprint is 3a 2b.. ...
  • Re: Install SSL Cert - NO KEY Manger in IIS 5
    ... Select Local Computer on the next screen, ... Click next, browse to the PFX file, select Next ... Choose ASSIGN a certificate already on the server...... ... take this server offline and install the the *.KEY file on ...
  • Re: Generate/Export PKCS #12 certificate from Win2k3 CA
    ... import/export the issuing CA certificate to the trusted root certificate ... Just clicking a .cer or .pfx file will ... When you export the private key you will need to use a password to protect ... authentication and if your VPN client is l2tp you probably need a "computer" ...
  • Windows 2003 CA bug?
    ... I'm encountering a problem attempting to import a key pair to use as ... generate the key pair and certificate" ... Windows created PFX file. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)