regsvr32 Problem (Invalid access to memory location)

From: Jack (
Date: 01/14/05

Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 15:10:14 +0100

I'm writing a CSP using JNI.

When not using the Classes and methods of JNI, the CSP dll may be registered
on my testplatform (wink2server SP1) without any errors-

But when instancing Classes from JNI in my CSP, the dll may not be
registered ; regsvr32 returns with "LoadLibrary ("mycsp.dll" failed -
Invalid access to memory location"

And I absolutely can't figure out, why this. I'm using JACE for the JNI

Relevant Pages

  • Debugging a CSP dll
    ... I'm currently developing a CSP for a HSM. ... My problem is that my CSP dll loads; ... I'd prefer not to use kernel debugging as I ...
  • Re: Custom CSP debugging
    ... are you sure you need to debug you CSP in Winlogon context? ... Now I need to test the CSP dll on my ... >>instance of the Kernel Debugger in the Test machine? ...
  • Re: Cant write sertificate for UserLogon on my SC CSP
    ... If this is windows server 2003 CA, have you added your CSP to the list on ... > My mind what problem in registry CSP - but i not saw difference between my> CSP and Schlumberger Cryptographic Service Provider. ... > and test any resource in this CSP dll. ... > Who know what Enroll ActiveX check in SC CSP.dll. ...
  • Re: smart card and signing email => pin dialog => csp??
    ... CSP uses to handle _session_ credentials, so default behaviour will display the PIN dialog only once; likely your CSP asks your PIN for each signature because it knows about non repudiation of that key and thus enforce PIN verification for each access to the key. ... the alternative is just to ask your provider for a tailored dialog, or if you are lucky and use a CSP whose UI resources and not included in the CSP DLL, you can just create your own resources DLL. ...
  • How to add custom CSP to list of CSPs at CA enrollment page ?
    ... I wrote my custom SC CSP and I didn't see it in list of CSP at CA enrollment ... and test any resource in this CSP dll. ... Who know what Enroll ActiveX check in SC CSP.dll. ...