Re: Creating Password Filter

From: Joe Richards [MVP] (humorexpress_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 01/08/05

Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2005 10:39:30 -0500

Start here

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/secmgmt/security/password_filters.asp

www.joeware.net
Douglas Lecato wrote:
> I'm trying to learn how to create a Password Filter that will only require my
> users for an alphanumeric password that contains a least one number. How do I
> do that?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Maximum password age - Need Proof
    ... Joe Richards Microsoft MVP Windows Server Directory Services ... command prompt and that will give him the password requirements. ... Mind you if you have another password filter in place this command ...
  • Re: Define Complex Passwords
    ... if you want to create your own password filter you have to write it in c/c++ and then install it and tell AD to use it. ... Joe Richards Microsoft MVP Windows Server Directory Services ...
  • Re: Getting the account DN from the account name in password filter
    ... Joe Richards Microsoft MVP Windows Server Directory Services ... Tushar wrote: ... I am trying to implement a password filter for users under a specific 'ou'. ... Could anyone please let me know if there is any wayto get the user's DN from its account name in the functions 'PasswordChangeNotify' and 'PasswordFilter'? ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
  • Re: custom password filters
    ... Have you coded the appropriate DLL and just need info on how to tell the system ... Joe Richards Microsoft MVP Windows Server Directory Services ... > I would like to know how to set my custom password filter. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)