Re: Creating a custom CSP

From: Hector (HEPETI_at_yahoo.es)
Date: 11/27/04

Date: 27 Nov 2004 05:14:30 -0800

Hi,

Firstly, you should start with the basic example in cspdk, linking
their entry points to some base provider. So, you can understand how
it works. After, you can insert your own strutures to work with them.

I think it is the best way to learn about CryptoAPI. :-)

Regards,

Héctor Pérez Tijero - University of Cantabria

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Creating a custom CSP
    ... I did check with the example CSPDK and was able to install it in my ... But "linking their entry points to some base provider"...? ... Don't we need the structure of the base provider to link to so that we ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
  • Re: how do static import libraries actually work?
    ... "I could create an import library called xxx.lib that contained an entry ... One thing I've never really understood are import libraries for DLLs ... Without linking to user32.lib in VS I get a link error, ... What happens when you statically link to a DLL import library (i.e. ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.language)
  • Re: Switches to use C++ STL
    ... Yeah, thats it. ... I had to do one additional step though,but that was while linking just to ... get the CRT initialized I had to point the entry ...
  • Re: What is http tunneling & is it legal ?
    ... Next time try any search engine like e.g. Google: ... and there you'd have found a entry ... linking to http://www.devarticles.com/art/1/223 and on the second page ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Static Data Field/Memo without link to table
    ... I’m a bit green to the Access Report usage, so please bear with me in the ... Entry Form. ... linking to a table, I’m stuck and don’t know how to change it over to a Memo ...
    (microsoft.public.access.forms)