LogonUser with smartcards

From: MP (martin.pare_at_I_Will_Not_Give_You_My_Address)
Date: 10/25/04

Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 11:23:41 -0400

Hello,
    I am starting to write a security module for our application that will
require the user to logon. I am using the LogonUser API and to validate the
user. I am wondering how this will work if we deploy in an environment where
they are using smartcards?

    Will I have to change my module and use another call to validate the
user? or will I need to call another API?

Thank you!

-MP

Relevant Pages

  • LogonUser not working
    ... I have a Windows XP domain client system on which I regularly log in as ... I have a test app that issues the LogonUser API using the ... Why do I get an error 0x0000051F (There are currently no logon servers ... TCP differ and blah blah blah. ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)