Certificate Services

From: Romeel (romeel_k_at_yahoo.co.uk)
Date: 09/29/04

Date: 29 Sep 2004 03:46:06 -0700

Hi,

I want to customize the Certificate services web pages.
What i need to do is allow a user of my active directory
logon and request a user certificate. Then i want to
allow the certificate to be saved on the local disk
instead of being installed in the personal certificate
store.

I .NET is it possible to create a web application whereby
i can generate a user certificate?

Regards

Romeel

Relevant Pages

  • Certificate Request Problem
    ... I have successfully installed Certificate Services on the ... Whenever I attempt to create a new computer certificate on a client, ... encounter the error "The certificate request failed. ... "An error occurred during logon" ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • MS DSS & DH CSP and certificate request
    ... If I make a certificate request using the Windows 2000 Certificate Services Web pages with MS Base DSS & DH CSP selected I have only one choice in the Key Usage field: ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
  • Re: certificate server
    ... > a certificate authority" for installing a standalone CA, ... > then when following "sbs guide to certificate services web ... I can click on "download CA ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Certificate Services
    ... One way is to use Certificate Services Web Pages and have users request a ... certificate that way. ... User certificates are very easy to request and install. ... And the subordinate issues certifcates to ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Necessity for Certificate Services Web Site
    ... Does the Certificate Services Web Site need to be installed for any ... reason other than to deploy certificates via a web interface for non AD ... If I only need to publish CRLs can I just install standard IIS ...
    (microsoft.public.security)