Certificate Services

From: Romeel (romeel_k_at_yahoo.co.uk)
Date: 09/29/04

Date: 29 Sep 2004 03:46:06 -0700

Hi,

I want to customize the Certificate services web pages.
What i need to do is allow a user of my active directory
logon and request a user certificate. Then i want to
allow the certificate to be saved on the local disk
instead of being installed in the personal certificate
store.

I .NET is it possible to create a web application whereby
i can generate a user certificate?

Regards

Romeel

Relevant Pages

  • Certificate Request Problem
    ... I have successfully installed Certificate Services on the ... Whenever I attempt to create a new computer certificate on a client, ... encounter the error "The certificate request failed. ... "An error occurred during logon" ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • MS DSS & DH CSP and certificate request
    ... If I make a certificate request using the Windows 2000 Certificate Services Web pages with MS Base DSS & DH CSP selected I have only one choice in the Key Usage field: ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
  • Re: certificate server
    ... > a certificate authority" for installing a standalone CA, ... > then when following "sbs guide to certificate services web ... I can click on "download CA ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Certificate Services
    ... One way is to use Certificate Services Web Pages and have users request a ... certificate that way. ... User certificates are very easy to request and install. ... And the subordinate issues certifcates to ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • RE: What is the size of my encryption key
    ... hosting IIS and the certificate server). ... You can check the Key Size under Key Options. ... 248107 Creating Server Certificates Using Certificate Services Web Forms ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)