Re: replacement gina and Win XP terminal service

From: Eric Perlin [MS] (ericperl_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 09/23/04

Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 15:28:22 -0700

You're missing couple new entry points. They were introduced for Windows XP.

--
Eric Perlin [MS]
---
"shahram" <shahram@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> I have a custome gina which is work fine on  win 2k  TS ( terminal
server).
> But when i use it on XP with remote conection, i got following error.
>
> "You can not initiate a remote desktop connection
> because the winodws logon software on remote computer
> has been replaced by incompatible software kob2kgina.dll"
>
> Any help please .
>
> Regards
> Shahram

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Is there an official bug reporting area?
    ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... > Ed Rich [MSFT] ... Microsoft defined the spec/RC6>>> protocol for the remote with Phillips, but OEM's can buy remotes from>>> Phillips, Mitsumi and SMK as long as the meet the minimum button>>> requirements. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: XP SP2 kills SMS 2 Admin console
    ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... > can not remote to at this time. ... >> Can you remote the XP SP2 machine from a Windows 2000 machine? ...
    (microsoft.public.sms.admin)
  • Re: XP SP2 kills SMS 2 Admin console
    ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... > - Remote Control " ...
    (microsoft.public.sms.admin)
  • Re: XP Home or Professional
    ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... and I do not know if I should buy XP Home or XP Pro. ... Is remote accessing good on XP ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Remote in and out on same computer
    ... Have you looked in the event log on PC1 when it fails to see if any error ... Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking) ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no ... when I go home and want to remote in to pc 2 at the ...