Re: logon automation

From: Jack (jack_abcd76_at_yahoo.de)
Date: 09/17/04

Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 09:15:39 +0200

then, you mayba have to modify the gina, or completeley replace it by your
own
structure!

> > is this also possible for smartcard login, without modifications to
GINA?

> > "test" <nltesting@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> > > Is there a way to programmatically dispel the Ctrl+Alt+Del dialog for
> > > windows and fill in the login dialog in order to test various
> > > user-scenarios for our clients.
> > >
> > > If you know of a solution that could run as a service, or some other
> > > method that doesn't change the code path that a normal user would
> > > experience, this would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thank you for your responses.
>
> Autologon will not be an option for us because it is only for one
> default user. We have to be able to control logon for number of
> users. What we are looking for is ability to get userID and password
> from let's say file and be able to logon with each userID and password
> to the client machine, as well as logout and lockout the station.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: logon automation
    ... > is this also possible for smartcard login, ... >> windows and fill in the login dialog in order to test various ... We have to be able to control logon for number of ... What we are looking for is ability to get userID and password ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
  • Re: logon automation
    ... > then, you mayba have to modify the gina, or completeley replace it by your ... We have to be able to control logon for number of ... What we are looking for is ability to get userID and password ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)