Big files.

From: Lourene (lourene_at_gmail.com)
Date: 07/16/04

    Date: 16 Jul 2004 12:47:15 -0700

    Hi! I have a problem. Im using CryptSignMessage and I have a ruge
    file to assign. When I use the malloc, my computer cant continue
    because the file has 400MB of size and my computer has 256MB of
    memory. I was wondering if has anyone already had this problem. I was
    thinking about separate the file in many "small files" in order to
    assign each one and so free memory allocated to it, but Im not sure
    about this...

    Any help?? Please....
    Thanks
    Lourene