Re: Access Windows with Web (ASP)

From: Jo Siffert (jo.siffert_at_gmx.net)
Date: 07/15/04

Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 12:42:25 +0200

Roby E Martins wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I´m trying to launch an application via ASP to run with normal access
> in the Windows. All applications I launched with Shell came hidden.
> So I created a Local logon with a VB Dll and then run the
> application. But The application still hide !!
By default, IIS is not in the WinSta0 window station - thus, any windows
created or applications launched by IIS won't show up on the desktop.

/Jo

Relevant Pages

  • Some newbie questions
    ... Or,>must< one boot DOS, Windows, Linux etc and then launch a ... I have done quite a lot of searching on the Web for 'Forth applications' but ... Are most Forth 'apps' more of an embedded type of app? ... run under DOS, or Windows using Forth, or must a Forth program be launched ...
    (comp.lang.forth)
  • Re: WaitForSingleObject returns immediately
    ... So if the user decides to run a batch of applications sequentially, ... that would be contrary to the system design for Windows Mobile. ... specific option to terminate it. ... Is there a way to launch an application with some sort of "disable ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.app.development)
  • Some applications no longer launch
    ... In my Windows XP Home SP2 installation, some of my applications no longer ... Clicking the desktop icon fails to launch the program. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Quick Launch in Task Manager?
    ... If Quick Launch shows in the Task Manager under the Applications tab. ... Quick Launch in Windows is just two folders and a Taskbar toolbar. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: just on Linux: grey rectangles instead of JFrame
    ... NOT on my Windows 2000 test environment. ... You need to launch your applications from a shell and watch for error ...
    (comp.lang.java.gui)