Re: Cryptography SDK Chat *today* at 11A PST/2P EST/1800 GMT

From: David Miller [MS] (dmiller_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 07/07/04

    Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 08:58:05 -0700

    I'm sorry to say that we were not able to obtain the log from the start of the last chat. I would like to ask those of you who had questions to please resubmit those at today's chat. Once again, my apologies for the technical difficulties we experienced last time. We look forward to responding to your questions today.

    Thanks Mitch, also, for the clarification on the time. The time should indeed be 11A PDT/2P EDT/1800 GMT.

    Regards,
    David Miller
    Technical Writer - Security SDK
    This posting is provided "As Is" with no warranties, and confers no rights."Michel Gallant" <neutron@istar.ca> wrote in message news:ewLIrEDZEHA.2972@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
      David,
      I assume you and the MS crypto-team will come armed and ready with carefully
      crafted answers to all the queries posted at the attempted last session ? ;-)
       - Mitch Gallant
         MVP Security
      (also, I think the time in title should read 2P EDT (Daylight savings which is what
      most easterners are on right now)
        "David Miller [MS]" <dmiller@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:eBJvl$CZEHA.4092@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
        (this is the chat that was postponed on June 23rd)

        Join Microsoft experts on July 7, 2004 to ask questions about
        techniques and best practices in using the Cryptographic APIs to help
        secure your applications. Let us know what changes you would like to see
        in the CryptoAPI and its documentation on MSDN.

        When: July 7th, 2004
        11:00A - 12:00P Pacific time
        2:00P - 3:00P Eastern time
        18:00 - 19:00 GMT