Re: Mouse motion- I'll get crazy!!!

From: Dave (noone_at_nowhere.com)
Date: 07/01/04

Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 10:18:11 -0400

try a new mouse.

"Shaker" <Shaker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:BBC9C7FF-291E-4925-BF63-8849D24AF00B@microsoft.com...
> I have Win 2000 server with dialup internet connection in home.
> Sometimes the mouse pointer on the screen in moving alone left and right
horizontally, while physically the Mouse does not.
> So I thought that I have cretin Trojan file on my PC.
> I cleared it and found one called adminU.dll.
>
> After that I installed Norton Anti-Virus and Firewall. And I have
reformatted the partition of HD where the server located, other partition
kept as they are.

> Even when I did the reinstallation Of win2000 The Mouse was moving. even
there were not active Internet connection.

> Now with Firewall, still sometimes facing same problem, even while
off-line.

> I need to know what to do, to ensure that there is no one is monitoring
me, or hacking my desktop.
> I thought for a while it could be done over the Mobile communication (So I
trued it off really and kept same)
> finally it could be an evil who doing this, ...
>
> I'll get crazy, need your help

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Mouse motion- Ill get crazy!!!
    ... >> I have Win 2000 server with dialup internet connection in home. ... >> Sometimes the mouse pointer on the screen in moving alone left and ... > partition kept as they are. ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
  • Re: Mouse motion- Ill get crazy!!!
    ... >> I have Win 2000 server with dialup internet connection in home. ... >> Sometimes the mouse pointer on the screen in moving alone left and ... > partition kept as they are. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Mouse motion- Ill get crazy!!!
    ... >> I have Win 2000 server with dialup internet connection in home. ... >> Sometimes the mouse pointer on the screen in moving alone left and ... > partition kept as they are. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Mouse motion- Ill get crazy!!!
    ... >> I have Win 2000 server with dialup internet connection in home. ... >> Sometimes the mouse pointer on the screen in moving alone left and ... > partition kept as they are. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Mouse motion- Ill get crazy!!!
    ... > I have Win 2000 server with dialup internet connection in home. ... > Sometimes the mouse pointer on the screen in moving alone left and right ... reformatted the partition of HD where the server located, ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)