Enveloped Data CAPICOM

From: Sahil (ada_at_adanc.om)
Date: 06/05/04

    Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 13:03:02 +0500

    Hello,
    i sent an encrypted email to my hotmail account using outlook. i downloaded
    the smime.p7m file from my hotmail that comes as an attachment with the
    email. when i try to decrypt email using CAPICOM::EnvelopedData.Decrypt
    method this raises an exception of ASN1 unexpected end of data. what can be
    the possible solutions to this ?

    Thanks
    Danish.

    • Re: receiving for windows live but not for outlook
      ... I will try removing and restoring the account. ... hotmail account, they are either there or not". ... If I tell Outlook 2007 to retrieve the messages to my local ... I formerly used the Outlook Connector without incident. ...
      (microsoft.public.internet.mail)
    • Re: Not Downloading Hotmail Account Folders after re-installation
      ... Is the outlook express problem of not downloading Hotmail Accounts is due to ... use of IE-7.0 Beta2 or due to not installation of unverified Microsoft MSN ... I have checked my hotmail account in IE 7.0 where the password works, ...
    • Re: Outlook 2003 Pro SP1 will not accept changed Hotmail password
      ... it could be because HTTP access has ... Outlook has retained the password because I changed the ... > window when it opens in the infinite loop I mentioned earlier. ... > connects to the Hotmail account. ...
      (microsoft.public.outlook.installation)
    • Re: Not Downloading Hotmail Account Folders after re-installation
      ... IN RE your Hotmail account running in OE with IE7 Beta2: ... Authentication fails when you use Outlook or Outlook Express to try to log on to a HTTP-based mail server if you use Internet Explorer version 7.0: ... Windows automatic restoration restored the system, ...
    • Re: Transferring contacts from Outlook to Windows mail
      ... Having a Hotmail account does not oblige you to use it for email. ... Allow the Outlook Connector to sync the Outlook contacts with a ... Sending them through AmiPro brought ways better results than importing ... syncing Outlook data between my desktop computer and my TabletPC). ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)