iexplorer 6 ssl connection query

From: Tariq (Tariq_at_asd.com)
Date: 06/05/04

Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 13:01:54 +0500

I want to ask the behaviour of Internet explorer 6 sp1 on recieving ssl
certificate. My observation is if we revoke the certificate explorer still
opens the page but if i make the certifictae status unknown internet
explorer displays dialog asking what to do.

any help about internet explorer behaviour on different revocation statuses
of ssl certificate will highly appreciated.

Regards

Tariq

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Cannot connect to RWW using IE 7
    ... In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, ... Certificate Error: Navigation Blocked - Windows Internet Explorer ... Microsoft Online Newsgroup Support ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Browser Problems
    ... Open Internet Explorer, click Tools> Internet Options ... Unselect "Check for server certificate revocation" ... K. Windows Update requires ports 80 and 443 ... Type "regsvr32 softpub.dll" ...
  • [NT] Internet Explore HTTPS Certificate Attack
    ... A flaw in Microsoft Internet Explorer allows an attacker to perform a SSL ... There is a flaw in the way Internet Explorer checks HTTPS objects that are ... Explorer does only check if the certificate of the HTTPS server is ... Internet Explorer will only check if the cert was signed by a trusted CA ...
    (Securiteam)
  • Re: iexplorer 6 ssl connection query
    ... remember that revocation may not be immediate if a CRL is cached... ... > I want to ask the behaviour of Internet explorer 6 sp1 on recieving ssl ... My observation is if we revoke the certificate explorer still ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
  • ie ssl connection query
    ... I want to ask the behaviour of Internet explorer 6 sp1 on recieving ssl ... My observation is if we revoke the certificate explorer still ... opens the page but if i make the certifictae status unknown internet ...