MS DSS & DH CSP and certificate request
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 02:21:04 -0700
Please answer me, if possible, the following questions:
1. If I make a certificate request using the Windows 2000 Certificate Services Web pages with MS Base DSS & DH CSP selected I have only one choice in the Key Usage field: Signature. Why is the Exchange choice omitted?
2. As MS states, Outlook 2000 Service Release 1 supports the Diffie-Hellman key agreement. How can I use this feature? What certificates should I have for this and how can I obtain them?
Thanks in advance.
- MS DSS & DH CSP and certificate request
... If I make a certificate request using the Windows 2000 Certificate Services Web pages with MS Base DSS & DH CSP selected I have only one choice in the Key Usage field: ...
- Re: certificate server
... > a certificate authority" for installing a standalone CA, ... > then when following "sbs guide to certificate services web ... I can click on "download CA ...
- Re: Certificate Services
... One way is to use Certificate Services Web Pages and have users request a ... certificate that way. ... User certificates are very easy to request and install. ... And the subordinate issues certifcates to ...
- Necessity for Certificate Services Web Site
... Does the Certificate Services Web Site need to be installed for any ... reason other than to deploy certificates via a web interface for non AD ... If I only need to publish CRLs can I just install standard IIS ...
- RE: What is the size of my encryption key
... hosting IIS and the certificate server). ... You can check the Key Size under Key Options. ... 248107 Creating Server Certificates Using Certificate Services Web Forms ...