Re: Can't get something basic to work (WMI)

From: Willy Denoyette [MVP] (willy.denoyette_at_pandora.be)
Date: 04/19/04

Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 15:57:00 +0200

Please restrict your cross posting, some NG's have nothing to do with WMI
scripting, this is very confusing.

Willy.

"Sunline" <eddyracing@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I have tested with this moniker string also but same result.
>
> Set objLocator = CreateObject("WbemScripting.SWbemLocator")
> Set objWMIService = objLocator.ConnectServer(Server, "root\cimv2", _
> TestUser, 123456,, "kerberos:" & Server)
> objWMIService.Security_.ImpersonationLevel = 4

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Cant get something basic to work (WMI)
    ... some NG's have nothing to do with WMI ... scripting, this is very confusing. ... >I have tested with this moniker string also but same result. ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.language)
  • Re: Cant get something basic to work (WMI)
    ... some NG's have nothing to do with WMI ... scripting, this is very confusing. ... >I have tested with this moniker string also but same result. ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.wmi)
  • Re: Cant get something basic to work (WMI)
    ... some NG's have nothing to do with WMI ... scripting, this is very confusing. ... >I have tested with this moniker string also but same result. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.wmi)
  • Re: WMI Reference
    ... You will be writing a complex custom application / script for that. ... A good way to get used to what Wmi is and the way it works is to use ... be detected by Sms, etc. ... Scriptomatic tool from the scripting tech center. ...
    (microsoft.public.sms.admin)
  • Re: 2 questions: uptime and last logged on users
    ... > For your computer uptime question: ... > ' Converts WMI Date and Time Format to standard date/time ... > torgeir, Microsoft MVP Scripting and WMI, Porsgrunn Norway ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.wmi)