RE: Launch apps that require admin rights under all accounts.

From: Rhett Gong [MSFT] (v-raygon_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 04/07/04

Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 09:50:05 GMT

Hi Demir,
>From your description, you would like an user (who does not have admin rights) to launch an app (which require admin's privileges) at bootup.
I am thinking if a user, who does not have admin rights, can do something which requires admin's privileges, what other things this user can not do?

For your subsequent problem, I agree with the answer from Peter.
And following article demonstrates how to create a kernel object that can be accessed by a process running under different user account at
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=106387.

Have a nice day!
Rhett Gong [MSFT]
Microsoft Online Partner Support

Please reply to newsgroups only. Thanks.