Re: CertAddCertificateContextToStore

From: Mario (nospam.mario.dambauer_at_nospam.gmx.at)
Date: 04/07/04

    Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 11:17:00 +0200

    hm, ok...

    One other strange thing is, that my program works without any problem when I
    manually import the certificate via mmc and than delete the certificate.
    In this case my program works as is works on xp professional...

    Perhaps it is that something is missing in the registry....

    I try to find the problem...

    "Valery Pryamikov" <Valery@nospam.harper.no> wrote in message
    > Mario,
    > Unfortunately I can't give you more info on this, sorry. I found the
    problem
    > on FSC Pocket LOOX October last year, confirmed that it was a bug, but
    never
    > have checked its status after that. I'd recommend you to contact your
    vendor
    > support.
    >
    > -Valery.
    >
    > http://www.harper.no/valery
    >
    > "Mario" <nospam.mario.dambauer@nospam.gmx.at> wrote in message
    > > Thats exactly whats going on, I can import the root cert without a
    > > problem!!!!
    > >
    > > What is this bug about?
    > > can you give me a little bit more info?
    > >
    > > Thanks!!!
    > >

    > > "Valery Pryamikov" <Valery@nospam.harper.no> wrote in message
    > >> I can't say anything regarding XP-Embedded (I have never tried it or
    even
    > >> saw it), but you can try to run your program with different store and
    see
    > > if
    > >> it makes a difference. It could be just a bug like the one I saw in the
    > >> first distribution of PocketPC 2003 from Fujitsu Siemens for Pocket
    LOOX
    > >> where certificate import was working for "Root" but returned
    > > E_ACCESSDENIED
    > >> for "My" store.
    > >>
    > >> -Valery.
    > >>
    > >> http://www.harper.no/valery