Re: CryptAqcuireContext logn delays

From: George Nentidis (gnentid_at_msn.com)
Date: 04/07/04

Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 10:41:01 +0300

I don't have a DSS folder, I only have an RSA which contains 8 files of 1K
each.
This happens for domain accounts with no roaming profile.
Could this be some kind of a virus? My Anti-virus software doesn't show
anything though.
CryptoAPI is a very good place for trojan hourses.

Thank you once again Ryan
George Nentidis