Re: CryptAqcuireContext logn delays

From: Ryan Menezes [MSFT] (ryanmen_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 04/06/04

Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 12:41:33 -0700

For W2K and beyond keys are maintained under the userprofile at

%userprofile%\Application Data\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA\<userSID>\* ,and
%userprofile%\Application Data\Microsoft\Crypto\DSS\<userSID>\*

Hard to tell why it would happen all of a sudden. Does this occur for local,
domain or roaming accounts ?

--
Thanks,
Ryan Menezes [MS]