Extensions Enumeration in CAPICOM using C++

From: Sahil (coder_at_topcoder.com)
Date: 04/06/04

Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 10:19:48 +0500

Hello,
i am unable to enumerate the Extensions collection in the certificate. can
anybody please explain syntex to me.
i am calling this but it doesn't works as some COM calling convention or
something else is missing. it gives me bad variable type assertion.

Thanks,
Danish.

VARIANT z;
       z.lVal= 0;
       IExtensionPtr pExtension =
((IExtensionPtr)pCert->Extensions())->Item[z];
       if(pExtension->IsCritical)
       {
        bCritical = true;
        break;
       }

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Urgent - Exchange Information Store service terminated...
    ... did you choose to create a new web certificate (on the ... This should create an SBS self-signed certificate. ... Can you start the problematic services manually (Exchange Store, ... calling spADs->SetInfo. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Urgent - Exchange Information Store service terminated...
    ... I did try to re-create the certificate when I re-ran the CEICW wizard. ... I can't manually start the Store and because that is not running the POP3 ... Can you start the problematic services manually (Exchange Store, ... calling spADs->SetInfo. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: WS over SSL
    ... How do I install certificate? ... project as to a regular IE Browser ... > problem calling the service from code. ... My calling application is a console c# project ...
  • Re: SBS2003 ISA2004, SSL naming issue
    ... calling pdispPPPBag->QueryInterface. ... The out param of ReadInt4() is -1. ... Opening the cert store returned OK ... Adding the ISA certificate into the store returned OK ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Upgrade SBS2000 to 2003 ICW failure - certificates?
    ... Is there an MX record for the name you used in the certificate? ... create the certificate while running CEICW and give it the public static IP. ... > Ethernet adapter Server Local Area Connection: ... >>> Calling CCertCommit::ValidatePropertyBag ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz2000)