Re: Java Applet

From: Rhett Gong [MSFT] (v-raygon_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 04/06/04

Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 03:28:11 GMT

Hi,
>Will the process still be supported after 9/2004 when MSJVM is no

>longer be supported
I am not sure this has been decided or not. So I am still trying to get some information for you.

To Mich:
>Note however that it appears that XP sp2 has BROKEN scripting into signed applets
>just private communication from someone evaluating sp2 in a private newsgroup
>I'll see if that person can post publically without a problem.
For the broken scripting problem, it is likely caused by the more restrictive default security settings. Could you provide more information on it? Or point me to the
post in which this is discussed. Thanks!

Best regards,
Rhett Gong [MSFT]
Microsoft Online Partner Support

Please reply to newsgroups only. Thanks.