RE: SSL and CrytoAPI

From: henghuei (henghuei_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 04/06/04

Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 17:46:04 -0700

Hi

After resoolving the compile error related to "CmnHdr.h",
I got another compile error when compiling SSLChat.cpp

Compiling...
SSLChat.cpp
You are not using the latest Platform SDK header/library
files. This may prevent the project from building correctly.
c:\program files\programming server-side applications\12-sslchat\sslchat.cpp(11) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'SChannel.h': No such file or directory
Error executing cl.exe.
====================
Questtios:
* I am still confued by the error message
      You are not using the latest Platform SDK header/library
  If I have Microsoft SDK Feb 2003, how can my SDK header/library is not latest?
* This error was caused by this line in SSLChat.cpp

      #include <SChannel.h>

    Is SChannel.h a header supported by Microsoft?
* The book "Programming Server-Side Applications for Microsoft Windows 2000" was published
   by Microsoft, do you know Microsoft may have a site which has updated code for SSLChat.cpp?

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Office Visual Basic
    ... any software I get a Visual Basic Compile error in hidden ... In Microsoft Windows 95, Microsoft Windows 98, and Microsoft Windows ... The Microsoft Office Startup folder or the Microsoft Excel Startup folder ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Northwind DB compile error
    ... namespace nwind. ... System.Data.Linq.Mapping.MappingSource mappingSource): ... Microsoft Visual C# 2008 Compiler version 3.5.30729.1 ... The compile error is telling you that the object you are trying to create new does not take a parameter. ...
  • Re: application error when launching and closing down Microsoft Word & Excel
    ... Word MVP FAQ site: http://www.word.mvps.org ... > -when launch MS excel in MS office prof97:-> microsoft ... > visual basic: compile error in hidden module: autoexecnew ...
  • windows installer screen on WORD startup
    ... Every time I start up WORD I get the windows installer ... Visual Basic screen saying "compile error in hidden ... And on exit I gat another Microsoft Visual Basic screen ...
  • Re: Access 2002 Queries
    ... What compile error messages are you getting? ... Uncheck any libraries ... You should have Visual Basic For Applications, Microsoft ...
    (microsoft.public.access.queries)