Re: storing keys

From: Eduard Koller [MSFT] (eduardk_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 04/02/04

Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 11:50:30 -0800

When you use the existing UI (the PFX import wizard) to import a certificate
to the personal store, the default CSP will be used.
However, you can use the command line tool certutil.exe to do this
(certutil.exe shipes as part of the admin pack, in the WS2003. You will need
WS2003 SP1 for this functionality)

Thanks!

--
Eddy Koller[MS]