Re: Is it possible to suppress 'remember password' in the CryptoAPI high-security dialog?

From: Rhett Gong [MSFT] (v-raygon_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 04/02/04

Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 07:22:34 GMT

Hi Mathew,
I check it in my XP sp1 box. No matter I select "remember password" or not, the "sign data with your private exchange key" dialog still prompt out to require
the password.
I believe this has resolved your problem, since the "Rememver password" is useless whether I checked it or not.
Please let me know if you still need assist on this problem. Thanks.

Have a great weekend.
Rhett Gong [MSFT]
Microsoft Online Partner Support

Please reply to newsgroups only. Thanks.