Re: Is it possible to suppress 'remember password' in the CryptoAPI high-security dialog?

From: Rhett Gong [MSFT] (v-raygon_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 04/02/04

Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 07:22:34 GMT

Hi Mathew,
I check it in my XP sp1 box. No matter I select "remember password" or not, the "sign data with your private exchange key" dialog still prompt out to require
the password.
I believe this has resolved your problem, since the "Rememver password" is useless whether I checked it or not.
Please let me know if you still need assist on this problem. Thanks.

Have a great weekend.
Rhett Gong [MSFT]
Microsoft Online Partner Support

Please reply to newsgroups only. Thanks.

Relevant Pages

  • Latif Khan on to the licence
    ... prompt before I amend it. ... One more sharp membership or bar, ... He'll be extracting from time to time northern ... whereas no matter how you it's caning armed. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: trying to get excel to do a prompt with a function, can it be done
    ... I've got to admit to ... No matter what it ... "Cathy" wrote in message ... >I am trying to have a prompt that comes out that allows users to change a row ...
  • Re: [9fans] Hopefully, one last problem
    ... This does not matter. ... will prompt you. ... Whether you echo blah blah blah>nvram ... or auth/wrkey doesn't matter any more than ...
    (comp.os.plan9)
  • Re: how to install IIS?
    ... > i try to IIS yester day by going to control panel->Add or remove> programs-> ... > after this there is a dialog box prompt out, and i tick at IIS,and> there is ... > so i to get a xp sp1 cd from my friend, but i dono how to install it by> cd. ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general)
  • Re: Questions about R2
    ... SP1 from CD1 and then prompt for the CD2 and finish the setup. ... Thats right. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.setup)