Re: how to use Issuer Certificate to verify a subject Certificate??

From: Sergio Dutra [MS] (sergiod_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 03/30/04

Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 09:09:25 -0800

Use CryptVerifyCertificateSignatureEx API.

"rimoflove" <rimoflove@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I want to use  the public key in the issuer's certificate which in the
>root
> store to verify the signature on the subject certificate to check whether
> the subject certificate is issued by the such certificate. Does anyone
> know
> how to implement it?
> I have used function CertVerifySubjectCertificateContext() to do it ,but
> it
> always get TRUE regardless of any certificate i passed in the function.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: CertGetCertificateChain() troubles
    ... "Dimitar Lazarov" wrote: ... >> The certificate below does not include a certificate chain to the issuer. ... >> This posting is provided "As Is" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... >> Use of included script samples are subject to the terms specified at ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
  • Re: Background Intelligent Transfer Service on SSL and Certificate
    ... This posting is provided "As Is" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... Use of included script samples are subject to the terms specified at ... >> My user has a valid installed certificate, and using IE I can browse ... >> sites requireing a certificate. ...
  • how to use Issuer Certificate to verify a subject Certificate??
    ... I want to use the public key in the issuer's certificate which in the root ... store to verify the signature on the subject certificate to check whether ... I have used function CertVerifySubjectCertificateContext() to do it,but it ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
  • Re: Issues with SSL on Win CE 5.0
    ... There is a Certificate in the HKCU under MY. ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... creating the .pfx file, the private keys need to be marked as exportable ... the server certificate you're trying to add is present under ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded)
  • RE: IIS site certificate
    ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... |>In order to install server certificate, ... |>The server certificate button under directory security ... |>may be going to the directory security tab of a virtual ...