Re: Can't write sertificate for UserLogon on my SC CSP

From: David Cross [MS] (dcross_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 03/10/04

    Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 02:54:41 -0800

    If this is windows server 2003 CA, have you added your CSP to the list on
    the template?

    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windowsserver2003/deploy/confeat/ws03crtm.asp

    --
    David B. Cross [MS]
    http://support.microsoft.com
    "Конык Анатолий" <konyk@rtsoft.msk.ru> wrote in message
    > Hi All.
    >
    > I have next problem.
    >
    > I wrote my custom SC CSP and I didn't see it in list of CSP at CA
    enrollment
    > page.http://host/certsrv/certsces.asp
    >
    > Earlier I think what my CSP in not signed and it is problem. But now my
    CSP
    > is signed by Microsoft and problem is not complete.
    >
    > My mind what problem in registry CSP  - but i not saw difference between
    my
    > CSP and Schlumberger Cryptographic Service Provider (for example).
    >
    > Now this problem have follow complexity (my view)
    >
    > when page http://host/certsrv/certsces.asp  is opened the Enroll ActiveX
    > load CSP.dll
    > (saw by DllMain function) and test any resource in this CSP dll.
    >
    > When I change reference from my custom dll to slbcsp.dll (Schlumberger
    > Cryptographic Service Provider) I saw my CSP on this list.
    >
    > Who know what Enroll ActiveX check in SC CSP.dll. This not discribe in CSP
    > SDK.
    >
    > Thanks

    • Re: How to add custom CSP to list of CSPs at CA enrollment page ?
      ... and test any resource in this dll. ... When I change reference from my dll to slbcsp.dll (Schlumberger ... Cryptographic Service Provider) I saw my CSP on this list. ... Who know what Enroll ActiveX check in SC CSP.dll. ...
      (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
    • RE: List of CSP functions called during Client Authentication
      ... If you are writing a CSP you need to support more CSP fucntions. ... Cryptographic Service Providers -> Cryptographic Service Provider Reference ... -> CSP Functions. ...
      (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
    • Debugging a CSP dll
      ... I'm currently developing a CSP for a HSM. ... My problem is that my CSP dll loads; ... I'd prefer not to use kernel debugging as I ...
      (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
    • Writing a Crypto Provider (CSP)
      ... making my first steps in writing my own Cryptographic Service Provider I ... The application can use the Crypto API (CAPI) to deploy cryptographic ... the OS uses the CSP ... the CSPI defines all the functions to be ...
      (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
    • Re: Custom CSP debugging
      ... are you sure you need to debug you CSP in Winlogon context? ... Now I need to test the CSP dll on my ... >>instance of the Kernel Debugger in the Test machine? ...
      (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)