Re: CryptoAPI - how to create EnvelopedData from C#?

From: Michel Gallant (neutron_at_NOSPAMistar.ca)
Date: 03/02/04

Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 15:57:43 -0500

This article shows how to envelope encrypt "manually":
 http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dncapi/html/encryptdecrypt2a.asp

You can also Pinvoke directly to create PKCS #7 EnvelopedData using CryptEncryptMessage().

A .NET interop sample showing the decryption of any valid EnvelopedData blob using
CryptDecryptMessage():
  http://www.jensign.com/JavaScience/dotnet/DecEnvelop

- Michel Gallant
   MVP Security
   www.jensign.com

"Anna" <ania_de2004@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> hello!
> Does anybody know how using CryptoAPI in .NET to create enveloped message containing:
> encrypted content(with the 3DES algorithm) + encrypted 3DES key (with the RSA) + encrypted IV
(with the RSA)?

> Thank you in advance!
> Anna

Relevant Pages

  • Re: CryptoAPI - how to create EnvelopedData from C#?
    ... You can also Pinvoke directly to create PKCS #7 EnvelopedData using CryptEncryptMessage. ... A .NET interop sample showing the decryption of any valid EnvelopedData blob using ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)
  • CAPICOM DataEnvelopes and SMIME in C#
    ... I should start out by saying that I'm pretty new to CAPICOM and Data ... Envelopes and SMIME. ... EnvelopedData class to decrypt the data. ... In the results from this decryption, ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)