Re: SMIME reader/viewer

From: Michel Gallant (neutron_at_NOSPAMistar.ca)
Date: 02/26/04

Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 09:18:04 -0500

Post a sample (preferably url in txt format) of a specific S/MIME message
that you have generated and we can have a look .. keep it VERY simple :)
- Mitch

"rimoflove" <rimoflove@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ONyZLHG$DHA.2012@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
> I do generate a right S/MIME wrap..but the result is not right..Can function
> CryptSignMessage create a signature to be a signature of an security mime?
>

> "Michel Gallant" <neutron@NOSPAMistar.ca> дʼ
> > You need extra support to generate S/MIME wrapper for signatures.
> > Here is on approach using CDO:
> > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q280391
> >
> > There is also a sample included with CAPICOM 2 distribution.
> >
> > - Mitch Gallant
> >
> > "rimoflove" <rimoflove@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > > i use cryptoapi to creating SMIME too, but i have met a big problem ,can
> > > help me ?
> > > i use CryptSignMessage to sign the email ,but when i use OE6 to open
> this
> > > email .It told me that the email has been juggled.
> > > can u tell me how to sign a emal use SMIME msg?
> > > which function should i use?
> > > Thanks a lot!
> > >

> > > "anaonymous" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> дʼ

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Writing types or ADTs or objects to disk
    ... the Java VM's signature strings; ... MSIL uses a binary signature format, but I don't like this as much, and as a ... than using fixed-form data. ...
    (comp.lang.misc)
  • Re: Using Crypt::DSA
    ... >> important that the public key file be in a reasonably standard format. ... > DSA implementations. ... I'd be passing the signature as a base64-encoded string ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: Using Crypt::DSA
    ... > I want to be able to create a public key file and a signature in formats ... it's important that the public key file be ... > in a reasonably standard format. ... have Convert::PEM) and so, presumably, can the other DSA implementations. ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: Email signature does not appear as formatted
    ... Word as your editor you can format your signature in Word and save it in the ... e-mail signature in Word, Toosl, Options, E-mail Options. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Email Format while Replying
    ... Outlook always replys in the same message format. ... Plain Text to HTML you'll need to re-insert your signature. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)