Re: CryptSignMessage

From: Drew Cooper [MSFT] (dcoop_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 02/06/04

Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 15:03:18 -0800

Given the blob and its bytecount that you already have, given a file handle
hFile, given a DWORD cbWritten, why not do this:

WriteFile(hFile, pbSignedAndEncryptedBlob,
cbSignedAndEncryptedBlob,&cbWritten, NULL);

Or is this really a more complicated question that I'm not fully
understanding?

--
Drew Cooper [MSFT]
"hell freezes over" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I have signed and encoded the message by making use of the "C" example
given in the platform SDK. I would like to save this encoded msg,which has
the original msg,signed msg,cert etc and send this via email to the
receipient so that he can verify the signature. How can i achieve this?How
do i save the encoded msg in a file??